Thursday, February 16, 2012

My first race (12/12) - Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500 - Denny Hamlins victory celebration

My first race (12/12) - Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500 - Denny Hamlins victory celebration Video Clips. Duration : 2.25 Mins.


The first race I ever attended, the Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville, for my 20th birthday. Run Monday, March 29th, 2010 due to rain on Sunday. (Camera changed to Sony Mavica MVC-CD400 due to a dead battery.) Denny Hamlins victory burnout. Begins with a flat left-front, ends with a ruined right-rear to boot (1:53 and pictures of it in the album linked below). Overall an amazing experience and I can't wait to do it again. If you find Nascar too boring or repetitive on tv to become a fan, go to one race. It's cheap enough if you're on a budget (trust me, I went), and an entirely different show in person. We sat in the cold and rain for 2 hours the day before hoping to see the race. Looking back, if I had to do it again to see this race in person, I wouldn't even have to think about it. Hope you've enjoyed the videos! Link to my pictures: photobucket.com

Tags: Nascar, Racing, Goody's, Fast, Pain, Relief, 500, Martinsville, Speedway, March, 2010, Dale, Eanhardt, Jr, Jeff, Gordon, Jimmie, Johnson, Denny, Hamlin, Matt, Kenseth, Kevin, Harvick, Joey, Logano, Kyle, Busch, Burnout, Donut, Victory, Celebration, Win

No comments:

Post a Comment